! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Girls-only - Topics

* Girls-only > Topics

Subject: cheaters
Replies: 22 Views: 3894
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

poplop 25.09.08 - 02:12pm
Maybe i'm old fashioned but it can neva b 2 much if u want it 2 work u've gotta try harder an trying 2 play his game doesn't always work. I'm here cause of just that. A lady in this room tried taking wots mine but i don.t play that way. I have a son and i love my husband sorry 4 her if She's in a loveless marriage *

play002 27.09.08 - 03:35am
i have been with my bf for 2yrs now and not once have i stepped out on him but i have my doubts about him tho... *

poplop 29.09.08 - 08:28pm
Lady don.t do something you'll regret! Cheating on him if its true doesn't make you better than him, it actually makes you worse. Don.t lose your dignity, self esteem and persona over him. Rather show that you above it. Like james imgram said she acted like a lady to the end. Believe that hurts more than u know and more than they'll ever show or admit! *

mystic88 1.10.08 - 11:05pm
I have never cheated and never will i know how it feels 2 be cheated on and it hurts alot *

poplop 2.10.08 - 06:13am
I AGREE I ALSO WON'T CHEAT !! BUT I KNOW HOW IT FEELS AND I WOULDN'T WISH IT UPON MY WORST ENEMY. THE FUNNY THING IS I'M IN THIS CHATROOM CAUSE OF THE OTHER WOMAN. *

flexie1 21.11.08 - 08:51pm
I cheat o da tym cz its fun 2 hv many guys carin 4 u n gettin o da attention u desire frm diffrnt pipo *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* Girls-only Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Girls-only (8)

Custom Search