! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ISLAMANITY - Topics

* ISLAMANITY > Topics

Subject: 2 the Owner!
Replies: 27 Views: 2555
1-> 7->>

ahlam84 19.01.09 - 03:13am
in topic Muhammad in the Bible, a user is talking against Prophet Muhammad saw. and the Quran. this is un acceptable! *

levafix 19.01.09 - 11:53pm
Im not talking against it! Im expressing MY view! You talking against Jesus the SON OF GOD! YOU DIDNT HEAR ME COMPLAIN DID YOU? IS THAT HOW YOU DEAL WITH ALL YOUR CHALLENGES? TRY AND WIPE THEM OUT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SOLVE IT? *

ahlam84 19.01.09 - 11:56pm
excuse me, but this message is not 4u! it clearly says 2the owner. once again, Jesus A.S is not son of Allah swt. i do not try an wipe. what i do is speak truth. Islam is the truth. *

levafix 29.03.09 - 07:27pm
Thats your opinion and you right Jesus is not the son of allah *

ahlam84 29.03.09 - 08:17pm
Shows what i know....The word ALLAH is Arabic for God... & there is only one God...The God..He has NO SONS! No Partners! Jesus, Alayhis Saliheen, is HIs messenger! NOT SON! *

levafix 30.03.09 - 11:08am
Then how come the demons he drove out acknowledged him as Gods Son? How come the psalmist mentioned that the prophet would be known as Gods Son? Its your believe and thats fine but remember this JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD! NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH! *

ahlam84 30.03.09 - 03:44pm
lol. what a joke u say..If its a demon your worried of so called acknowleding (Jesus) Alayhis Saliheen as son og god, HELLO! Would u believe the words of a demon?? Sounds more like satans line of working..One again,,, GOD HAS NO SONS, NOR PARTNERS, NOR DOES HE SLEEP, NOR DOES HE HAVE HELPERS... PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) IS GODS FINAL PROPHET! LA ILAHA ILLALLAH. MUHAMMAD RASUL-ALLAH. *

1-> 7->>

* ISLAMANITY Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* ISLAMANITY (8)

Custom Search