! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FEATmagazine - Topics

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~UK GOSSIP
Replies: 63 Views: 5746
1-> 7->>

zipil 21.07.08 - 11:15am
hDgGAHA2h0XBJKSCT77F.gifFOR ALL ENTERTAINMENT NEWS AND CELEBRITY GOSSIP IN THE UK!hDgGAHA2h0XBJKSCT77F.gif *

zipil 11.08.08 - 09:15pm
reading.GIFCORRIE STAR PREGNANT
Alison King is more than 3 months pregnant with her first child, it has been announced.
King, 35, who plays the glamourous and ruthless Carla Conner, has been with sound assistant Adam Huckett since last year.
A Corrie spokesman said 'Alison and Adam are over the moon with the news, their thrilled and delighted.' *

zipil 30.08.08 - 09:09pm
reading.GIFTOP GEAR SWITCH ON
Stars from Top Gear switched on the lights for the Blackpool illuminations watched by thousands.
More than 20,000 people were in the town to see Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and The Stig switch the lights on.
The crowd were also entertained by Boyzone and Scouting for Girls. *

zipil 31.08.08 - 05:11pm
reading.GIFJASON TO UNLEASH HIMSELF AGAIN
Jason Donovan has announced his first new alb*m in 15 years.
The 40 year old ex-neighbours star's last album, All Around The World went in at 27 in the UK charts in 1993.
The new album, to be released in November, is inspired aw music from the late 1950's and early 1960's. Let It Be Me features new versions of classic songs like Blue Velvet, Love Hurts and Smoke Gets In My Eyes. *

grndhog 31.08.08 - 07:05pm
Hes just a failed pop star trying to make a comeback with a bunch of old covers. Do yourself a favour and get the originals. *

zipil 31.08.08 - 08:28pm
Did u no the girl that played Sky in neighbours is Jason half sister? No? Well now ya do! *

zipil 3.09.08 - 12:27pm
reading.GIFLILY AND ELTON'S STAGE ROW
Lily Allen and Elton John had a huge row as they presented the GQ Men of The Year Award, it's been reported.
Lily was drinking champagne, getting more and more tipsy as the evening at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden progressed.
When the 23 yr old announced '' . . . And now for the most important part of the night'', Elton chipped in, ''What? Are you going to have another drink?''
Lily fired back, '' off Elton. I am 40 years younger than you and have my whole life ahead of me.''
Elton replied ''I could still snort you under the table'', to which she replied '' off, I don't know what you are talking about.''
Lily has had a busy time of late, also thanking the police for foiling an alleged kidnap plot involving one of her friends. Lily's friend and another man, both in their 20's were abducted by gunpoint and found handcuffed with their heads covered, both were unhurt. *

1-> 7->>

* FEATmagazine Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine (8)

Custom Search