! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FEATmagazine - Topics

* FEATmagazine > Topics

Subject: ~~HOLLYWOOD
Replies: 20 Views: 3820
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

zipil 25.10.08 - 10:42am
reading.GIFACTRESS'S RELATIVES FOUND SHOT
The mother and brother of Oscar winning actress and singer Jennifer Hudson have been found shot dead, and her 7 year old nephew is missing.
The boy, Julian King, was said to have been in the company of an armed and dangerous man, who is now in police custody.
William Balfour, estranged husband of Hudson's sister Julia was said not to be co-operating with police.
4q18N9bGF3ZMORAS8QBB.jpg
Jennifer Hudson *

zipil 26.10.08 - 05:20pm
reading.GIFSIMON'S SUPPORT FOR JENNIFER
Simon Cowell has offered his support to Oscar winning actress Jennifer Hudson after the deaths of her mother and brother.
Simon, who was a fan of Jennifer when she was a contestant on American Idol in 2004 said ''My thoughts go out to Jennifer and all her family. This is absolutely horrible.''
Jennifer's nephew Julian King is still missing. *

zipil 24.11.08 - 05:32am
reading.GIFJACKSON SETTLES OUT OF COURT
Michael Jackson has reached an out of court settlement over a multi million pound action.
A spokesperson for the pop superstar confirmed that a settlement had been agreed, and that Jackson would not be flying to the UK.
His spokeswoman said the deal had been reached just as Jackson was about to set off for London.
Jackson was to appear at London's High Court to answer a 4.7 million claim by Sheikh Abdull bin Hamed Al Khalifa over an alleged failed music venture. *

zipil 7.12.08 - 04:18am
reading.GIFOJ JAILED FOR 33 YEARS
WU19oSBu1N9cwBFCFXCB.jpg
OJ Simpson has been jailed for up to 33 years after being found guilty for armed robbery, conspiracy to kidnap and assault with a deadly weapon.
The former actor, who was acquitted in 1995 of murdering wife Nicole, was sent down with accomplice Clarence Stewart.
The charges related to the robbery of two sports memorabilla dealers, who held items linked to Simpson's previous career as an American footballer. *

zipil 5.01.09 - 10:20pm
IS RIHANNA ENGAGED?
Rihanna has sparked speculation she is engaged to singer Chris Brown after being snapped wearing a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
The Disturbia singer showed off the ring, as she performed at Elton John's New Year's Eve party.
Friends of the couple, who performed a duet at the event, said that Brown did propose to the star over the New Year. *

zipil 5.01.09 - 10:21pm
TRAVOLTA STRUGGLE TO SAVE SON
John Travolta has spoken of his struggle to save his teenage son Jett, whose post mortem is planned for today.
The Hollywood actor said ''I did everything I could to keep him alive. I tried the kiss of life for 20 minutes.
The stars 16 year old son had the rare Kawasaki disease, which can cause inflammation in vital organs and a series of ''death like seizures'' despite medication to control the problem. *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* FEATmagazine Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* FEATmagazine (8)

Custom Search