! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

THEUMUAHIAN - Topics

* THEUMUAHIAN > Topics

Subject: D craziest thing U did in GCU.
Replies: 4 Views: 665

alexcee 25.07.08 - 11:43pm
Well,i think this is a good topic. This group was founded to help us get in touch wit d memories of school days. D craziest thing i did in school was to maccaring at Wareham house's captain's toilet 2006 (Rolland) unfortunately he turned up b4 i could finish d sweet ,he pulled all my clothes and said i should wash d toilet thoroughly.He also flogged me to insanity,like i've never been flogged all my life,the scars of the flogging are still on my body.It' was Francis who begged him on my behalf. I didn't do prep dat day,but none of my guys knew wat happened except as i'm saying it. I was in ss2 first term. Promzee thanks for initiating this group. *

alexcee 28.07.08 - 03:45am
On a second thought i think i was in js3. It almost confused me. But u guys are not responding to this topic why? *

alexcee 29.07.08 - 08:57am
I really understand how u must've felt. No Risk No Reward. Wow! When i was reading this, i imagined how they descended on you-from all bearings. Em, i think people like Mega and Hezy are still thinking on the craziest things they did. *

megaxray 30.07.08 - 11:00pm
D creziest thine i did was in s2 wen my tomy was disturbing me i had to rush to d uper field ond geting there d whold thin excaped my pigenwhole dwn my trouser it was a worst day fr me my only savior was john emma who bought pure water fr m nd gave me a short trouser to put on another person dat saw me was veron ifeanyi ,gavin did u remember d day i wore short to d class i did nt even stayed fr prep dat day i was ashame of my self *

promzee 16.09.08 - 09:09am
Just can't remember the craziest thing promzee did in GCU! *

* THEUMUAHIAN Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* THEUMUAHIAN (8)

Custom Search