! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

THEUMUAHIAN - Topics

* THEUMUAHIAN > Topics

Subject: Ur best pal in GCU.
Replies: 15 Views: 1553
1-> 7->>

alexcee 25.07.08 - 05:23pm
Actually i raised this topic so we could say who our best pals were in GCU. Mine was Gavin. We were 2geda in JS 1 and SS 3. He is someone who understands me,with him i don't need to explain every word or every joke. Sometimes i think he reads my mind or knows wat i'm about to say.Then is Iheke,i was one of d 1st people to talk to him when he 1st came into GCU. He answered A1 then. He also understands me,he's kind.and attaches little value to things,he hates disturbance.He's kinda cool.The three of us always hang out in the upper field. Who's ur own best pal? *

whithawk 25.07.08 - 07:47pm
My best pal? Well guys, ur guess is as gud as mine. I think Alex has said it all. I used to remember those days. Alex was like another Me. U rarely saw us apart.we shared almost everytin.Smigle was also calld Bluetooth then.if we were nt in d class, it was at the upper field. We (alex & I) helpd Smigle become a proper umuahian. Alex was smart and understanding.He also understood d chemistry of women. Smigle was kind n cool(and shy). I tink we wil eva b pals. I wont forget Hezekiah. He was always dia 4 me.we shared gains & pains. *

gentleh 25.07.08 - 09:22pm
Pals i believe ar people dat really touched Ur life i cant really rem. Dat of my junior days but i rem i was fond of Princewill in ss1 I wont forget my dearly clerk tuncky in ss2 chekwube,stick,iheke &Alex a bit of whithawk were dere for me i almost forget Appili boy he was nice in ss3 I came 2 know more of my dearly whitehawk.......,Iheke,daniel,Alex,Achi,stickman were Very nice Ur not 4gotten promzee I luv U all presently I love Gavin,Iheke&Alex best *

megaxray 26.07.08 - 10:30pm
See u hav al said it al but let me add something my sweetest friends right nw is valentine and and and plz sumone complete it fr me *

alexcee 26.07.08 - 10:38pm
Is valetine a girl. Answer urgently pls. *

megaxray 26.07.08 - 10:44pm
No a boy *

alexcee 27.07.08 - 09:42am
Promzee got anything to say on who was ur best pal? *

1-> 7->>

* THEUMUAHIAN Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* THEUMUAHIAN (8)