! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

telpeople - Topics

* telpeople > Topics

Subject: Good pubs
Replies: 11 Views: 741
1-> 7->>

numbnut1 7/14/2006 - 8:25:14
How many good pubs do ya know it Telford? I can tell ya one the Haygate in Wellington, Live bands n excellent atmosphere. Oh & excellent staff hehe yeah i wud say that i work there so Y dont ya give it a try n lets start ratin Telford's waterin holes. Bottoms up! *

telman 7/14/2006 - 9:44:48
Yes i agree the haygate has good vibes so 'rock on'! well worth a visit, quiet in the week tho! 7 out me 10 for entertainment. Weekends venue only i would say! *

kurol 7/14/2006 - 11:24:07
Iv been to the haygate a few times, yeah its an ok place to go. I like the beacon in wellington too the beer is cheap lol, its nice inside too. I live in madeley n all the pubs r dumps lol the cuckoo oak is ok for meals thou *

shane3 7/15/2006 - 1:58:45
if you like a fight go to the dolphin or lizzy lol yeah most of the pubs in madeley are rubbish the wickets in dawley was ok when it was a weatherspoons i like the haygate good jukebox beacon in wellington cheap beer good food great for the football *

sunset31 7/17/2006 - 5:29:30
The clock tower in donnington is a nice pub,good meals too. The euston way is ok but drinks are expensive *

daddydan 7/28/2006 - 5:25:15
Is the haygate the one by telford football ground? If so my mate slept with a barmaid there! Thought it was the white house! Good on a sat night! Wrekin view is ok on sat nights they got a band and do some nice food! Im not too familiar with all the pub's but been too many! The all nations is a good crack now and then! *

xxlozxx 7/30/2006 - 9:20:40
what about the dun cow in dawley lmao, my parents own it:P *

1-> 7->>

* telpeople Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* telpeople (8)

Custom Search