! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ReasonforHope - Topics

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: Introduce Yourself
Replies: 249 Views: 8988
1-> 7->>

n1ck 7.04.08 - 04:29pm
Introduce yourself to everybody here. Tell us your real name (if you want to) and what religion you follow and what your beliefs are. Even tell us a little about yourself: its nice to keep it friendly and would be nice if we all knew a little more about each other. *

n1ck 7.04.08 - 04:34pm
I will start. I am Nick (of-course) and I am a Christian. I believe Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, and I believe He died for our sins on the cross to save us from eternal suffering and death - if you repent and believe He will give you eternal life! I am 27 years old, I play premier league club cricket, I love watching rugby (go Sharks!) and Formula 1 (go Kimi!). I am an area branch manager for an international steel company, and my goal is to grow my own company to a point where I can resign from my day job by the end of this year! Ok your turn... *

bhabes4u 7.04.08 - 04:38pm
Hi hello to all my brother's and sister's here I'm Shay Geronimo aka bhabes im a Christian i love learning the Word of God i spend much time here on wap especially in forum im friendly i love laughing i talk to much hehe i love also spending time alone reading the Bible. God is my life the reason for everything in my life. I believe in Him the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. :-) GOD BLESS US ALL!!!! *

n1ck 7.04.08 - 05:10pm
Hey Shay! hurray.GIF *

2blessed 7.04.08 - 05:49pm
Hi saints.im nocy vumindaba frm king williams town south africa.oh iv given myself another name blessed.im a born again christian,im a joint heir with christ.im a chemistry student at walter sisulu university n im God fearing. *

bhabes4u 7.04.08 - 05:54pm
Yay! hifive.GIF nick May God bless be yours..... *

blingish 7.04.08 - 05:57pm
Im from pietermaritzburg South Africa. I just completed my 3rd yr in Architectural Technology n Im Graduating dis year. Thank u Lord 4 helping me through these years. Witout u, none of it wud b possible. *

1-> 7->>

* ReasonforHope Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope (8)

Custom Search