! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ReasonforHope - Topics

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: Introduce Yourself
Replies: 249 Views: 9003
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

endtimes 7.04.08 - 07:00pm
Hi ewwybody, my name is Coeleen 43 i think can't always remember, i am fulltime wife, mom and granma, have 2 married daughters and a active son of 5, have to grandsons aged 3 years, youngest 6 months. My hobbies are painting pictures, i am child of God for 7 years, backslidden inbetween, but by the Lord's grace He came pulled me out of the ditches more than once. I am a nail technician but dont do any business at present. I spend most of my time here and in agape and godsmessage to post teachings on Word of God, mostly message of the Endtimes, then i do counsel people, giving encouragement etc. This is my passion to get the message of God out here and there. I am mostly homebound and wap is my only way at present to minister to people. I have a sertificate in christian ministry and doctrines. I love humour and all my buds on wap. Im peace loving and most of all, i love our Lord Jesus and i want to glorify Him in everything i am, say, think, wear, write and do. *

n1ck 8.04.08 - 08:37am
Hey my sister in Christ, Endtimes! Warm welcomes to you and to blingish and to 2blessed. Thanks for joining - I hope all will feel at home here. *

budman 8.04.08 - 09:01am
Hey everybody, my names jake from chicopee massachusetts, im a recovering atheist, who wants god in my life, but i dont know how or where to find him. And to show respect to n1ck and all of you, i will be on my best behavior in your group, thanx to all *

endtimes 8.04.08 - 09:03am
thank you nick, im happy to be here to learn and share the word of God. triodance.GIF *

endtimes 8.04.08 - 09:05am
glad to have you here budman shake.GIF *

6j0 12.04.08 - 01:00am
wave.GIF hi every1.
Im Johan 47, South Africa, white, boilermaker.

And ye who is the KING of all kings? Ye ye! Thats it JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH.

Thanks nick 4 invite me. KEEP IT UP BRO.
U doin a good job 4 the kingdom of GOD.
watchout for this hand. xphilx.GIF hehehehe! *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* ReasonforHope Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope (8)

Custom Search