! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Turn-on - Topics

* Turn-on > Topics

Subject: Wats ur ideal world?
Replies: 3 Views: 696

objectiv 7/12/2006 - 10:50:44
If u cud have a world of ur own what wud it be lyk and who wud u want 2 have in it? *

rigid 11.06.08 - 09:16pm
I don't believe we have the ability to imagine what could be. People are so complicated. We can't understand ourselves or our world. Each of us sees the world through our own subjective perspective. Nobody sees it the same. We even see people we know from the way others perceive them. Could it be the answer lies within us? That the world is a mess and our lives are messy but we can accept it, change and adapt with it. Evolve from day to day. Who we are can be beautiful and change others around us. A new world? *

rigid 11.06.08 - 09:17pm
I don't believe we have the ability to imagine what could be. People are so complicated. We can't understand ourselves or our world. Each of us sees the world through our own subjective perspective. Nobody sees it the same. We even see people we know from the way others perceive them. Could it be the answer lies within us? That the world is a mess and our lives are messy but we can accept it, change and adapt with it. Evolve from day to day. Who we are can be beautiful and change others around us. A new world? *

verity2 14.01.09 - 09:29pm
i wud choose to have world peice nd 4 evri1 to get along! no more fightin nd gun/knife crimes no bombs! *

* Turn-on Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Turn-on (8)

Custom Search