! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

2PACMANIA - Topics

* 2PACMANIA > Topics

Subject: **H.I.P-H.O.P NEWS**
Replies: 39 Views: 2144
1-> 7->>

shreyans 15.11.08 - 11:07pm
Hey what's up ? this topic is all about the latest happening,gossip,fued,anything. Here U will find latest up to date news in world of H.I.P-H.O.P. All the news will be aqurate if not let me know and if u also know something please reply it. THANK YOU.
P.S after some days i'll provide u with full EMINEM, 50 CENT and other rappers mp3 albums.just wait and see. *

shreyans 15.11.08 - 11:10pm
And i really dont know weather PRODIGITS provides free survice to download. If u r sure that its 100% free then only take the risk. LONG LIVE HIP-HOP. *

shreyans 18.11.08 - 01:16pm
H.I.P-H.O.P - After settling many dates 50 cent is Releasing his 4th Studio alb*m on 2nd December in U.S and many Guest Appearence are made by many rappers. *

shreyans 23.11.08 - 08:33pm
Man, What I feared Happend ! Eminem's 6th Studio alb*m is Delayed to next year but He has released A freestyle track 'Im Having A Relapse' but not the alb*m !! GOODBYE !! *

shreyans 14.12.08 - 02:25pm
After 2nd December 50 is Releasing his 4th Studio ALb*m on 3rd feb and he also REleased A new single from his upcomin' Alb*m know as 'Get up'. *

alias234 19.05.09 - 12:46pm
gr8 man keep the news coming. *

shreyans 17.01.10 - 06:49am
Jay-Z recently sat down with Interview magazine where he discussed everything including Eminem. I never even told him this, but I remember that Eminem came into the studio when we made Moment of Clarity, which he produced, on The Black Album, Jay said. So heres Eminem. Its 2003, I think The Eminem Show had come out, and he was, like, the biggest rapper in the world he sold, like, 20 million records worldwide or some ridiculous number. But when he came to the studio, I remember I hugged him and I could feel that he had on a vest. I couldnt imagine being that successful. I mean, hes a guy who loves rap and wanted to be successful his whole career. Then he finally gets it, and theres this dark cloud over him. [Eminem, Jay-Z - Perform Renegade *

1-> 7->>

* 2PACMANIA Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* 2PACMANIA (8)

Custom Search