! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HIPHOPNEWS - Topics

* HIPHOPNEWS > Topics

Subject: Alb*m reviews
Replies: 96 Views: 6269
1-> 7->>

locokid 7/7/2006 - 3:10:39
This is the spot to come to when you want to find out which alb*m is worth getting and what tracks are going to be classic. Keep checking here to find more info. Thanks everyone *

locokid 7/26/2006 - 6:51:14
Ok my 1st review for this topic will be obie trices new alb*m SECOND ROUNDS ON ME. *

locokid 7/26/2006 - 6:59:03
Well i got to say from the get go i have not been much of a fan of obies music but on this alb*m he touchs on whats been going on in detroit. Also the production is quite good but his word play is just not as good as what he can do, its like he aint trying and is missing the hunger of wanting to spit fire and it just has not what his fans want or need. It feels rushed, but if your a die hard obie fan go get this as you may think its what you been waiting for. I give it 3 out of 5. *

locokid 7/26/2006 - 7:01:23
My next review is tha dogg pound alb*m titled CALI IS ACTIVE. *

locokid 7/26/2006 - 7:08:54
I had mix feelings about this album, my thoughts were do these guys still have what it takes like back in the days or have the fallen in to the trap of the whole bling an whips an like that. Well straight up these guys held it down lyrically but didnt have that vibe from like what they were back in that 90s era of the classic hiphop. Snoop only appeared on a few tracks and having david banner on the alb*m wasnt a good move. But daz and kurupt did there thing and held it down lyrical style for LA and showd the cali movement was still active. I give it 4 out of 5 *

locokid 7/26/2006 - 7:10:18
Ok the next is shawnna an her alb*m titled BLOCK MUSIC. *

locokid 7/26/2006 - 7:17:30
Straight off the get go it had that DTP feel when it came to beats and guest apperance was fairly pridictable theres lil wayne, ludacris, field mobb, and newcomer shareefa also bobby valentino. Her 1st alb*m WORTH THE WEIGHT hardly made a dent on sound scan sales but maybe this time she got what it has. The production was good and some crazy beats on a few tracks and with the help from the other people on the alb*m may get her props for once. 3 and a half out of 5. *

1-> 7->>

* HIPHOPNEWS Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* HIPHOPNEWS (8)

Custom Search