! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fletvaerk - Topics

* Fletvaerk > Topics

Subject: Being Free Feeling Free
Replies: 4 Views: 515

malayka 8.12.07 - 03:36pm
Unconditional
Love has No Conditions in it No Limits At All. This Kind of Love we cant Give from ourselves becouse It Is Perfect. Only Through Jesus Christ we are equipped to Love our Enemies so they can Become Our Brothers and Sisters. Therefore Jesus Christ Was Born So That All That Was Separated By The Fall Is Now Reunited By Grace which meens whithout Cost from our Side Jesus Payed The Prize. *

malayka 8.12.07 - 03:46pm
And without Conditions For God Loved Us When We Were Enemies Quarrelling Hating. With The Same Love We Shall Love The World and Each Other. Peace On Earth. In Jesus Christ Name. Fear Not Said The Angels To The Sheppherds. Amen. *

malayka 8.12.07 - 04:40pm
When My Body is wounded its Visible. Maby its Bleeding. But when My Soul is Hurting noone can see what coursed it. Im maby Crying but people have no Prove to believe in any Reason for My Tears. We have entered the World of The Invisible where we must leave our Senses behind Open Up and begin to Feel. God Created us with Compassion so we are able to Take Care Of Each Other Like The Good Samaritan Jesus Tells us about. *

malayka 14.12.07 - 10:46pm
The Soul is The Feminine Part of Wholeness. Its The Feeling for what we See and hear. The Being in what we do The Presence in Our Experienses. If we are forced Our Soul is hurting and hides itself away. We feel lost and empty. But Welcome The Little Child in Each Other. Invite To Play Rejoyce and have Fun! Allow Yourself To Relax and Just Let Others Be Alive The Way They Are! Eternity is In The Now. *

malayka 19.12.07 - 03:24pm
The Languidge of The Body could be of Signs The Soul make Itself Known by Pictures as in Dreams. But if you want to share your Senses Feelings and Thoughts with others instead of painting a picture with colors or notes crying or waving you can express yourself in Words.
Well Words not only Tells A Story. Words Create What They Say Manifesting our Senses Feelings and Thoughts into the Materiel Reality because Attraction of what we Desire. I want to be sure of what I Create with My Words and Thoughts. *

* Fletvaerk Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Fletvaerk (8)

Custom Search