! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fletvaerk - Topics

* Fletvaerk > Topics

Subject: Body Soul Spirit and Mind
Replies: 6 Views: 528

malayka 2.12.07 - 09:15pm
During the Christmashollidays We will share how we experience Gods Unconditional Love in our lives through His Physical Psycic Mental and Spiritual Touch:-D *

malayka 2.12.07 - 11:15pm
2. December. 1. sndag i Advent. Vi tnder frste lys i adventskransen. Kalenderlyset er net ned til tretallet hvis vi har husket at slukke det i tide? Der begynder at dufte af Jul og vi oplever med alleSanser at noget Gldeligt er p vej. Barndomsminder dukker op med Forventning Fuld af Tro. *

namasuku 6.12.07 - 02:52pm
Jesus died but he rose again *

malayka 6.12.07 - 07:12pm
Jesus Rose from the dead. JES. Halellujah! And we rose with Him. We have a New Spirit in Christ. We must know how to use it. The Bible says we have to renew our Mind so the old person not takes over. She is like a ghost. I live with her all the time. Its the old personality who tempts me to get angry. To stay sick when The Ressurectionpower of Christ Promises Evry BornagainBeliever To Be Healed For By His Stripes We Were Healed. Yea. Jesus Is Really Risen. nothings Missing Nothings Broken:-D *

malayka 6.12.07 - 08:58pm
Im sure when Paul in The Bible talks about dying to the Flesh he doesnt mean to submit our Body: Its the most honest part of us. It tells us when its cold when were hungry etc. Our Flesh is all Thoughts Feelings as well as The Senses of the Body that leads us away from Our Safe Place in Jesus Christ. It could be clever Thougts and though of The Flesh Beautifull Feelings Spiritual Development as well as the hunger for one more Christmascake. But to Enjoy Living in the Body Eat drink Jesus did too.

malayka 6.12.07 - 09:34pm
Christians need each other to help when someone falls. We have to understand being Human Our Spirit in Heaven Reborn Untoutchable while we have a Soul living in a Body on an Earth in its last Secund before Christ Returns. Whats Important Now? Can brother X witness tonight when he smoked a cigaret yesterday? You Forgive Brother X and go out witnessing. And you Pray for your Brothes and Sisters and You Love Them Till They Repend! For SO God Loves Us. *

malayka 8.12.07 - 01:53pm
Unconditional Love must be when Im able to Think Feel and Act without Condemning Others Myself or God. Not making others feel guilty small left alone for with the same Judgement I measure with I shall be judged. The next week of The Christmasmonth I will focus on The Soul from where these feelings of Sadness or Joy comes. *

* Fletvaerk Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Fletvaerk (8)

Custom Search