! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Warded-Prime - Topics

* Warded-Prime > Topics

Subject: Digital VS Physical
Replies: 4 Views: 254

warded 9.11.23 - 09:54pm
Digital games are commonly same or even higher price than physical ones.

Though we've seen some seriously hot deals for some digital games they still tend to be overpriced... Absolutely Haram. *

warded 20.05.24 - 11:39pm
In most cases they ask way more than they should for digital releases. tea.GIF IF digital releases were priced properly i would obviously not have a problem with them, but right now you get way more bang for your buck with physical releases. WAY more... You also have the ability to resell or trade them in. Some may even be considered investments as they can retain their market value or even increase in value later on. GOOD plus SOUGHT AFTER equals PROFIT lol *

warded 20.05.24 - 11:57pm
I have some 3DS games that are less than 5-10 years old and they are already worth triple times the amount i paid for them. Atlus games especially have a habit of going up in price relatively fast. I'm not a full-time collector and i do not buy games to resell them, but it is nice to know that they are not a complete waste of money and that i can at the very least get back what i paid for them after i'm done with them. *

warded 21.05.24 - 12:13am
Keep your s**t CiB (Complete in box) and clean/scratchless. I did not do that before like the Nintendo Dual Screen and Sony Playstation 2. For example Castlevania Aria of Sorrow for the Game Boy Advance (PAL) is worth over 300 Euros CiB. I actually bought it one week before the release thanks to KT PELIPISTE breaking the street date. Anyway, i have lost both the box+manual and the game cart over time. sad.GIF Same goes for a number of GBA games and older stuff. I have no need for them anymore and would sell all of them IF i could actually find them... *

warded 24.05.24 - 12:35am
The market is sort of hard to predict too. Sometimes the ''newest'' version has the highest price and in some cases the original is higher, though the trend normally is that the most recent update replaces the original and any previous updates. (Persona 3 FES takes the place of the original P3 for example) Also Atlus games are the kind that one could buy two copies and leave one unopened. Even a relatively recent (2018) Atlus game is around 300EUR CiB and some other Atlus games are also around 200EUR CiB. *

* Warded-Prime Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Warded-Prime (8)

Custom Search