! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ExploitChannel - Topics

* ExploitChannel > Topics

Subject: Bible Verses Channel
Replies: 8 Views: 676
1-> 7->>

abiodun10 3.12.14 - 09:27pm
This is a channel where you read and meditate on inspired bible verses and you can also post inspired bible verses ONLY but feedbacks [comments, compliments, suggestions or complaints] are not allowed here. welcome.GIF *

abiodun10 4.12.14 - 07:08am
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:8-9) *

abiodun10 4.12.14 - 10:17pm
And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. (Matthew 25:15) *

abiodun10 5.12.14 - 03:21pm
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him? (Luke 11:13) *

abiodun10 6.12.14 - 09:34pm
Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart: who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. (Psalm 24:3-4) *

abiodun10 6.12.14 - 09:42pm
The King's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts. (Proverbs 21:1-2) *

abiodun10 7.12.14 - 04:19pm
For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. (Ecclessiastes 9:4) *

1-> 7->>

* ExploitChannel Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* ExploitChannel (8)

Custom Search